News on the Block is the leading publication in the United Kingdom providing help and advice about flats. We provide specialist help on matters such as troublesome neighbours, service charges, lease extensions, buying your freehold, health and safety, maintenance ... in fact if there is any question a flat owner needs answering News on the Block will have the answer. We distribute 10,000 print copies of News on the Block six times a year. Each magazine is individually addressed and delivered by Royal Mail directly to our readers. The magazine is also available as a digital edition.
The terms of subscription for News on the Block are yearly.
Your subscription will start with the latest issue available.
Subscriptions are priced* at:
1 Year £9.99 ( 6 Issues )
Single issues can be purchased at £1.99
* Charges will be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.