Picture this: You are purchasing your first or second home and have been visiting four home opens each weekend for a month. You’re trying to keep everything organised and remember what properties you’ve been to with spread sheets, notebooks, photos, bits of paper, mental projections, writing on arms and interpretive dance. But all of the properties you’ve looked at are starting to blur. You can’t remember if it was the lovely house with the wooden floorboards that had the tiny backyard. You aren’t sure how much everything costs or what the extra expenses will be!
Property Toolbox gives you:
· The ability to create a checklist (or use the existing), add photos and take notes for every property you look at,
· A PDF summary of each property that you can email to yourself, your friends or your broker,
· How much each property costs per square metre,
· What the monthly repayments on that property are based on your deposit,
· The ability to rank all of the properties you look at based on repayments, overall score and square metre cost,
· Additional borrowing, repayment and stamp duty calculators,
· An expenses worksheet to determine exactly where your extra costs will come from,
· A map view of all properties you enter with directions to each,
· Answers to common questions,
· Access to experienced brokers who will be able to assist finding the perfect loan and lender for you.
Brokers, are you wondering how to stay in contact with your client after pre-approval? Showing this app to your clients will allow them to email you properties they view, so you can assist them in making the best decision possible. After all, you’re the expert!
- iPod Touch