AcademyQR is a simple to use QR scanning app targeted at tracking attendance at CEU workshops, conference sessions, and many other events. It works in conjunction with our paid web service, where we provide you with your own custom Admin Panel. Your Admin Panel allows you to upload your unique workshop list, manage users and eventually collect the data from the various devices.
The app itself, once initialized (i.e. told where your Admin Panel resides) and equipped with your unique workshop list, safely collects data of one, two or thousands of scanned QR codes. A network connection is not required again until the data needs to be uploaded to your Admin Panel.
You can take the solution for a free test drive by entering a demo room on our web site www.academyqr.com
Compatible with all iOS5+ enabled devices with a camera.
- Record a score for each scanned attendee.
- Swipe to delete individual scans.
- Affordabe: Use the device’s built-in camera. No need for extra hardware.
- Easy to use: Just point at the QR code (no buttons, auto-next scan)
- Fast: Scan up to 45 QR codes per minute
- Secure: Data is safely stored on the device until uploaded
- Flexible: Select your workshop from the downloaded list and scan, then repeat for the next workshop
- Online: Manage users, workshop list and uploaded data through our intuitive Admin Panel
- In/Out: Scan once when they enter, scan again when they leave. Our reporting function calculates the difference.
- Custom Reporting: Download the raw data (.csv) or talk to us about creating a custom report.
Questions? Feedback? Suggestions? Email: email@example.com
- iPod Touch