Nemnet is a free mobile diversity job board. It allows minority school teachers and administrators to search, view and apply for jobs in education.
Nemnet, established in 1994, is a national resource organization that assists public and private schools k-12 in the recruitment of qualified educators of color.
Each year, Nemnet serves over 350 public and private schools k-12, 2000 minority job seekers and sponsors regional Diversity Career Fairs.
If you are looking for a job in education, we can help. Download today and cast a broader net!
• Search and View over 1,000 Education Jobs
• Receive Real Time Job Alerts
• Store and Share your Favorite Teaching Jobs
• Apply for Education Jobs, right from your phone
• Access over 350 public and private schools k-12
• View Detailed Job Descriptions & Employer Profiles
• RSVP for Local Job Fairs, Workshops and other Career Related Events
- iPod Touch