Carry your office in your pocket. Whether you want to check the presence status of your colleagues at work or access the company-wide phone book, the MobyDick Mobility Client fulfills all your dreams. It offers a variety of functions, such as:
- Mobile access to presence information of your colleagues
- Mobile access to the phone status of your colleagues
- Contacts can be manually deleted or added
All contacts in the contact list can be called (process: The Mobility Client calls the MobyDick phone system and then creates a connection with the desired extension).
Chat function: Send and receive instant messages to/from your colleagues
Call journal: Complete overview of the recent calls of your office extension (time, duration, contact name/number) including missed calls. Direct dialing out of the journal is possible.
Outbound calls from your cell with your office number (One Number Concept): You can call any phone number, whereby the called party sees only your company number.
Voicemail: Access to your personal voicemailbox
Company-wide phone book:
- Access to all contacts that are stored in your PBX
- Call your contacts by using either your cell or office number
- Send e-mails
Set your individual status
- Filter rules for presenting your contacts
- Sort contacts
- iPod Touch