Sick of double-handling inspection forms and transferring photos to create your inspection reports? Don’t waste any more time or money conducting inspections.
With rp.inspect office you’ll spend 50% less time conducting inspections and spend more time growing your business and providing great customer service.
rp.inspect office is a mobile property inspection manager that provides quick entry inspection checklists, synchronisation to rp.office and professional PDF inspection reports.
Note: This application is for current rp.office subscribers only.
A standalone version of rp.inspect that does not require rp.office is available to purchase on iTunes.
If you are interested in subscribing to rp.office, please contact RP Data on 1300 734 318, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integration with rp.office ensures seamless integration into your workflow, as inspection schedules are automatically synchronised onto the device. Results and data captured during the inspection are then synchronised back into rp.office for reporting, creating maintenance tasks and emailing the landlord.
rp.inspect office delivers the flexibility and efficiency of mobility into the hands of Property Managers to undertake time-conscious, cost-saving and professional Tenancy Inspection management practices. Dramatically reduce the time and effort conducting inspections. No need to even go back to the office!
Simply fill out the easy-to-use forms on your mobile device at the property area by area. Easily rate each area, taking photos as you need and quickly add comments with the keyword text feature. Then all you need to do is send!
Additionally, the app has a specifically designed Routine Inspection form to conduct time efficient routine or periodic reporting. Within the Routine report you can record details about repairs/maintenance issues, extending the lease term, increasing the rent rate that professional appear on your report as recommendations to your landlord.
Then simply email a copy of the report to the landlord or any other recipients, even automatically cc a copy to yourself if you like.
Includes the following inspection types:
- Ingoing (Entry) Condition report
- Routine Inspection report
- Outgoing (Exit) Condition report
- To do list: view upcoming and overdue scheduled inspections
- View your daily inspections route using Maps
- Add Property info, Tenancy info and schedule the inspection in one screen
- Add your own custom areas from our extensive Area list
- Auto dial/call from Landlord and Tenant phone number fields directly
- Capture photos from a main property image, overall room photo right down to items in each room
- Manage photos within each inspection with the ‘Photo Library’ - each photo is saved with the area/item and date/time details
- Choose to show on your reports fields such as ‘Lease change recommendations’ and ‘Rent Rate changes’ from your Routine Inspection
- Dynamic PDF reports only show the Areas you have used in the inspection
- Provide summary comments at the end of each report
- Re-open sent reports to amend prior to re-sending
- Reports Register enables you to work on reports that you haven’t completed or view and re-send what you have sent in the past
- Delete any reports from your device anytime
- Add your Company logo to give your reports that professional look to your brand.
Want more inspection types? Have any other feedback? Let us know at email@example.com
- iPod Touch