ATC TN5250 for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch is the first Chinese 5250 terminal emulation program in the world.
ATC TN5250 is used to access applications running on IBM iSeries systems, also known as AS400 systems. ATC TN5250 emulates IBM Chinese 5250 terminals and uses TN5250 protocol for communication with the host systems.
ATC brings you a high quality and proven emulator for your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch devices.
- IBM Chinese 5250 terminal emulation
- TN5250 communication to host (Not normal telnet protocol)
- support SSL/TLS communication
- support auto-login
- support 80x24 and 132x27 screen size
- support input and display Chinese characters
- support user-defined Chinese characters over the cloud
- support display SO/SI
- screen attributes can be customized
- support hot spot and cursor tap
- support quick-access function key and defined over the cloud
- Pop-up and non-overlapping virtual terminal keyboard and function key
- support multiple host configurations
- support barcode scan as input data, format including: EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, DataBar, DataBar Expanded and QR Code
This software uses the ZBar Bar Code Reader project licensed under the LGPL 2.1 license. More info about LGPL version 2.1 can be found at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
- iPod Touch