Safety Kick is a unique mobile business application to simplify the safety reporting and data collection requirements for your company, employees and contractors.
The web-based interface allows administrators to collect and consolidate all employee safety reporting to streamline management of all aspects of their company’s safety policies; including the ability to:
- Customize form templates with data entry features like drop down, picker wheel, photos, long/short text. Clients may also submit specific company forms for inclusion.
- Assign specific forms to specific employee’s mobile devices,
- Approve/reject employee submissions in real-time
- Export collected data to other software.
The Mobile App allows individual employees and contractors to:
- Complete and submit required safety forms such as BBO’s, Near Miss Forms, Accident Forms, JSA’s, checklists, etc. from their cell phone or tablet with a date stamp and location (GPS) with or without connectivity. If the devise is not connected, data is saved locally and submitted when the device reconnects.
- Submit forms immediately to their Health, Environmental, and Safety Manager representative or supervisor
- Pre-populate frequently used fields.
- Add a picture to forms, making the forms more effective and reliable.
- Obtain supervisor’s approval or rejection of a form in real time. For example, a Job Safety Analysis can be approved or declined in real-time (with connectivity) by the supervisor, thereby eliminating a potential time gap for completing the work. If rejected, the employee can reevaluate the job and re-submit the form in a timely manner.
- Goal and reminder features encourage submission of safety documents and allow employees to quickly identify specific documents they need to complete.
Features – Safety Kick leverages the power of mobile technology to:
- Streamline safety document preparation and reporting using Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) and eliminate paper;
- Improve data collection accuracy;
- Improve timeliness of data collection, processing and submission;
- Store completed forms electronically and easily retrieve them;
- Export completed forms into existing software to eliminate redundancy of data input;
- Receive completed field reports in the office immediately and approve or decline them in real-time;
- Use your company’s own unique forms by submitting them to Safety Kick, for upload to the system for immediate availability to the entire company; and
- Improve safety by exporting data into existing trend analysis software with an easy one-click export to track identified safety issues and concerns.
- iPod Touch