Everything you need, everywhere you go
• business-class collaboration software for less than $100/month
• no limit on number of users, no limit on number of projects
• your own dedicated virtual cloud server with 100GB storage
• also available in 200GB and 500GB sizes
• integrated notes, email, documents, photos, web links, contacts and tasks for teams
• built for iPad and today’s fast-paced mobile work environment
• time zone coordination for geographically dispersed work groups
• SSL encryption
• in-app subscription sign-up
• administrator-managed users, permissions and settings
• workgroup-based access privileges
• activity logging
Scrap2™ is a business collaboration application with cloud storage. Scrap2 requires either a wifi or cellular data Internet connection.
Scrap2 is free to download. If you have been invited to join an existing Scrap2 account, the app is also free to use. Simply log on with the user name and temporary password you received in your invitation email and you are good to go.
If you are setting up a new Scrap2 account, an auto-renewing in-app subscription is required. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Once set up, you can invite as many users to join your Scrap2 account as you want, at no additional cost.
There are three subscription storage options. Each option includes your own dedicated virtual cloud server, assigned exclusively to your account at time of purchase, and one of the following three storage options:
* 100 gigabytes of storage for $89.99/month
* 200 gigabytes of storage for $169.99/month
* 500 gigabytes of storage for $399.99/month
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (89.99/month for the 100GB subscription, 169.99/month for the 200GB subscription, $399.99/month for the 500GB subscription).
You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Scrap2 Terms-of-Use: http://scrap2.us/terms-of-use/
For more information about Scrap2: http://scrap2.us/
For assistance or to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org