5 STEPS TO SELLING A HOME
SELL YOUR HOME FAST
Selling a home typically includes many of the following elements:
Your Real Estate Agent will be your resource and guide every step of the way.
• Determine your needs and priorities
• Review Realtor choices and select appropriate working relationships
• Discuss Marketing Plans
• Establish Pricing Strategy
2.Design and Implement Marketing Plan
• Complete home enhancement recommendations
• Carry out scheduled marketing activities
• Show the property to brokers and prospective buyers, using our Online Seller’s Advantage
• Communicate with you on a regular basis
• Monitor results of marketing activities
• Modify Marketing Plan and Pricing Strategy as necessary
3.Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
• Buyer’s Real Estate Professional presents offer
• Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions
• Negotiation: possible counteroffers
• Reach Final Agreement
4.Complete Settlement Process (per purchase contract)
• Deposit of buyer’s earnest money
• Sign documents
• Title search; preliminary title report to buyer
• Removal of remaining contingencies
• Buyer’s final walk-through of property
• Loan funding/balance of funds from buyer
• Recording of title
• Relocation of seller; possession of property by buyer
• Help you buy your next home
• Assist you with relocation, as needed
• Provide resources for other after-sale homeowner needs
Reprinted from: http://prusimpson.com/resources/online-seller-advantage
• Stay up to date with current property listings.
• Email us photos of a property so we can find comparables.
• Find your car when your not sure where you left it.
• Historical places to visit around us.
• Take notes on properties you have viewed.
• Sign up to get on our News Letter mailing list.
• Use our mortgage calculator.
• Find tips for managing your property.
- iPod Touch