AirlineReps allows airline crew to report discrepancies encountered during their flight. The purpose of this app is to build statistics views of events occurrences in a quantitative analysis purpose. This can help managers to measure non-compliances or to collect events as required by regulations.
AirlineReps can be used in Standalone Mode if the airline is not registered in the app. In Standalone Mode, user:
– can make reports, comment discrepancies;
- will send manually its reports to whatever email address he wants;
- will view its own statistics on a one year period.
If the airline is registered in the app, the app can be used in a more corporate way:
- reports will be sent automatically to email addresses selected by airline;
- a file can be sent to a central database to get global statistics;
- reports templates can be modified to add or remove discrepancies types and categories;
- other personnel categories can be added (mechanics, ground managers, etc.)
Caution: this app is not supposed to be used for incidents reports or for severe events occurrences. For such cases, use Incident Report Module (under development) or Operations Event Module (under development).
Feel free to contact developer to suggest evolutions or reports templates changes.
- iPod Touch