Important Note: Please contact your IT administrator before installing Onvelop for experiencing Microsoft Office 365 on mobile. The Onvelop client will not allow login without necessary enterprise permissions from the Onvelop MAM server.
***** Gartner Cool Vendor 2013 for Enterprise Mobility*****
***Note: The present Onvelop client being downloaded supports devices with iOS6 and later and is enabled with office 365 backend. Onvelop Client is managed through the cloud based Onvelop MAM.
If you work with Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and Lync, then this client of Onvelop allows you to: -
· Manage, Share and Edit SharePoint documents from mobile devices
· Navigate SharePoint sub sites
· Instant Messaging Chat (Lync), peer-to-peer o VoIP Audio Call (Lync), peer-to-peer o Video Call (Lync), peer-to-peer
· Access SharePoint/personal calendar, tasks and manage teams using your mobile device
· Access to all SharePoint default lists - discussion boards, wiki etc.
Onvelop brings the power of unified and intuitive dashboard client. Some of the additional unified features are: -
· Accessing document on SharePoint and sending the same through Lync
· Setting up an Exchange calendar request with a SharePoint document as attachment
· Showing Online presence and one click call of all Lync contacts within the SharePoint Contacts
For the IT admin Onvelop Enterprise Mobility platform brings the following: -
· Onvelop is coupled with Onvelop MAM - a cloud based manageability tool to manage devices and users on Onvelop - IT admin controlled Onvelop license distribution and remote wipe through Onvelop MAM
· Remote wipe, lock, track and manage devices
· Onvelop is in built with strong secure sandbox for enterprise data
· Integrates Single Sign On, Identity Management, Active Directory
· Also integrates with VPN of choice, MDM of choice