Create and publish beautiful web pages and entire web sites in minutes with Web Site Builder for iOS. Now anyone can build a web site!
It's a complete WYSIWYG web page builder with an FTP upload feature that lets you publish your site to a web host with a single tap.
NEW: Now you can host your site for free on Google Drive™! This app can now publish your site directly to a public web folder on Google Drive™ with one tap.
If you want a custom domain name or to use contact forms, you can sign up for a web hosting service and use the built-in FTP client to publish your files.
- WYSIWYG touch-based page creator. No HTML or coding needed to create stunning pages.
- Insert and position page elements like rich text, images, videos, and maps.
- Easily add stock art from the OpenClipart.org library.
- Add custom HTML snippets.
- Advanced text editor supports bold, italics, hypertext linking, alignments, and font type, size, and color changes.
- Embed maps right on your site. Find the address you want to show, and even drop a pin.
- Insert YouTube™ vidoes.
- Load images from you photo album, your Dropbox account, or your app documents folder via iTunes File Sharing.
- Zoom and crop images, then apply one of six cool effects.
- Handy layout features: Undo/redo, lock elements on the page, scroll lock, apply a left sidebar, right sidebar, or 12-column grid overlay.
- Select from numerous professionally designed themes.
- Create specialized pages such as blogs, photo galleries, image slideshows, and web forms.
- Blog pages allow rich text input, with custom fonts, hyperlinks, bold, italics, and more.
- Insert an image with you blog post, and add tags.
- Photo galleries and slideshows work out of the box. Just select your images, and they'll be displayed in a beautiful format. Perfect for a photo portfolio.
- Create web forms with text fields, larger text areas, check boxes, radio buttons, and select fields.
- Enter a "to" and "from" email address and your published web forms will send you an email with each form submission. (PHP required.)
- Preview your web pages in the app.
- Thumbnail preview of each page in the page index view.
- Create unlimited pages and subpages.
- Navigation is synced on each page, and allows for nested pages.
- Hide some pages from the navigation.
- Track visits to your site by entering your Google Analytics™ code.
- Detailed in-app instructions and quick support.
- Full Retina display support.
- Universal app: works great on both iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
- Export pages as a ZIP archive by email, iTunes File Sharing, or Dropbox.
- Built-in FTP feature allows you to upload files directly to your web hosting provider!
- NEW: Publish directly to a web accessible folder on Google Drive™. This is a great, FREE way to host your site.
Can this app create an entire web site?
- Yes. It is a full-featured web builder that includes all the essential features for building a complete web site.
Can I include hypertext, such as links and text formatting, on my sites?
- We have built a completely WYSIWYG hypertext editor, so you can easily format your web page's text with anchor links and text formatting without using any HTML codes.
Can this app import web pages made elsewhere and edit them?
- Currently, it cannot. Only web pages created with this app can be edited with it.
Can I edit the HTML source of my web pages?
- You can edit HTML snippets on your freeform pages. To edit the entire page, you can export your files and open them in a text editor on your computer.
Once my site is built, how do I publish it to the web?
- If you want your own domain name, you'll need to sign up for a web hosting service. Otherwise, you can publish to a Google Drive™ folder and host for free.
Will the web forms actually send emails upon submission?
- Yes! As long as your web hosting provider supports PHP and has configured their php.ini file to support outgoing mail, form submission with send emails.
- iPod Touch