SQL Studio is the simplest way to access your Microsoft SQL Servers natively from your iOS device.
With SQL Studio you can:-
- Attach to multiple servers
- Authenticate with SQL or Windows authentication
- View database tables, views, stored procedures, functions and users
- Execute SQL queries
- Export query results to CSV and then either open that CSV in any application on your iOS device that supports it or print or email it
- Save queries you use on a regular basis
- Sync saved queries to other iOS devices via iCloud
- Syntax highlighting in query window
SQL Studio connects to SQL Server natively and doesn't require anything installing on your servers. Supported SQL Server versions include:-
SQL Server 2000
SQL Server 2005
SQL Server 2008
SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2012
Windows Azure SQL Databases
We have lots of future features planned including full interface for creating/altering tables, security configuration and job management.
These will be provided in future updates free of charge.
- iPod Touch