The iPaper B2B Viewer is an app for businesses publishing digital iPaper catalogs through iPaper CMS.
With the iPaper B2B Viewer you’re able to gather all types of iPaper catalogs on your iPad and view them, even when you’re offline.
The iPaper B2B Viewer gives a wide range of possibilities whether you’re online or offline:
• Gather as many iPaper catalogs as the iPad can manage
• View the iPapers directly from the app
• Send shop orders directly from the iPaper, and synchronize them when you are online
• Search for specific terms in the iPaper
• Watch videos
• Open internal links
When you’re online, you’ll also be able to open external links as well.
You’re able to structure the iPaper catalogs in the iPaper B2B Viewer in folders, making it much easier to navigate the different types of iPaper catalogs you may have downloaded to the iPad.
You can create as many folders as needed and download as many iPaper catalogs as you can fit on your iPad.
It’s possible to protect the iPaper catalogs with a password. This means that the downloading of an iPaper catalog to the iPaper B2B Viewer will only succeed if the correct password is being entered.
Open URL or scan the iPaper catalogs
To download iPaper catalogs into the iPaper B2B Viewer you have to either:
• Scan the QR code to the catalog, from the iPaper CMS, with your iPad
• Open the URL to the iPaper catalog from e.g. an e-mail, on your iPad