iPaddockSpray on your iPad manages the entire farm spraying operation, from paddock planning, right through to tank mixing and record management.
Tank filling and detailed spray recording can be performed in a matter of seconds, with fast calculators and one-tap data entry.
• Designed by a WA grain grower, to improve the profitability of every farming business
• Easy to use App, suitable for all skill levels
• Sync across multiple iPads, with no annual subscriptions or fees
• Download and go: start spraying your first load in minutes with the "Quick Load" button
• Use to plan and manage future spraying operations, specific to every paddock
• Automatic load builder calculates the volume of each chemical required, and remembers your favourite chemical brews
• Minimises the risk of human error calculations in mixing every tank load
• An efficient, confidential record management and reporting system, to assist with legal and quality assurance requirements
• Eliminates double handling the data, by recording every load, as you go
• Works anywhere, with or without mobile reception
• Built, tried and tested in the real world, by real farmers
• A great value for money App, iPaddockSpray is a must have tool for every modern farming business
“This really is a practical and easy-to-use iPad app that has helped simplify my spraying operations. I can set up tasks for employees to follow and know exactly what my team have achieved at any time during each day. It reduces human error issues when mixing chemicals, which ultimately leads to a long-term big cost saving. What a great tool for a grain grower’s toolbox.” Rowan Starcevich, Salmon Gums Farmer, aged 30
“I would say the iPaddockSpray application is a real breakthrough in Australian farming technology. This ‘app’ provides a practical solution to managing any farm’s crop spraying program and also works as a great employee communication tool. The other benefits are that the farmer always owns the data for record management purposes, there are no on-going subscriptions and it is easy to use” Luke Marquis, South East Agronomy Services
“I wish the iPaddock apps were around in the days when I was farming. I’ve never even used an iPad before, but I found iPaddockSpray so easy to use." Rob Agnew, retired Farmer.