Public Print is a convenient app that can print the documents in the mobile phone via the PublicPrint service.
Following files can be printed on the PublicPrint service
- Text file
- Web page contents
- The documents that are handed from other apps such as PDF, XDW, Microsoft Office files and so on.
- JPEG and PNG files
How to use
1) Upload files or Web page preview data to the PublicPrint service by using this app. After you complete to upload, you receive a print reference number.
2) When you print what you uploaded, you go to a place where the PublicPrint ready device is available. On the front panel select [Public Print] button, then you enter the print reference number. You can refer to your print reference numbers in this app on your mobile phone. Press OK button.
3) The device downloads files from the Public Print service.
4) The device displays preview image before you print. If you're okay, insert coins for printing files.
-Public Print requires user registration.
-The communication fee shall be borne by users.
-Recommended OSs are iOS 6.1.6, 7.0.6, 7.1.
- The app can print the following kinds of files.
- PDF (1.3-1.7), XDW (3.0 or later) and Microsoft Office for Windows (97-2010 / Word, Excel, PowerPoint) files passed from other apps.
-JPEG and PNG.
*Microsoft Office for Mac is not supported.
-The service is provided on a 24/7/365 basis, but it is temporarily unavailable once a month for maintenance.
-Pay for print jobs at the time of printing. Each store's printing fee is applied.
-Refer to Public Print web site on the other detailed information.
- iPod Touch