NeoTreks GRID is a professional-grade GIS mapping platform that allows you to view, import, edit, create and share geospatial data. Tired of never having maps when you are working outside of cellular coverage? Download NeoTreks GRID today and never be without your maps again. Designed to be simple and efficient, NeoTreks GRID lets you take your proprietary or commercial mapping content off the grid with the tap of a finger. Cache one or more web map layers before heading out into the field and you’re ready to go. Import KML and shapefile data, make field observations, create markups, record locations, take measurements, and share it all back to the office.
* Simple and intuitive interface allows for rapid download and removal of maps for offline use
* Use the Markups feature to create and edit new data sets.
* Integrate with your organizations web service layers. Supports WMS, ArcGIS Tiled and ArcGIS Dynamic services. (subscription required)
* Cache maps for offline use. (subscription required)
* Upload your GIS data to your own private NeoTreks Cloud and access it on your iPad. (subscription required)
* Includes access to NeoTreks Topographic Map, Slope Map, Labels Overlay, and Points Of Interest.
The GRID platform is a versatile site analysis and field observations platform designed for any outdoor-based industry that requires access to mapping and other web services where there is limited or no cellular coverage. Ideal for:
- disaster relief
- environmental research
- parks and recreation
- landscape architecture
- real estate development
- urban planning
- industrial support services
- wildfire management
NeoTreks GRID provides you with an advanced set of tools to consume, edit and share geospatial data. If you require custom features and solutions, cooperate branding, or customized integration with your data services let NeoTreks Professional Services build the app that’s right for you.
Disclaimer: With a premium subscription, GRID allows you to manually add your own services to the layers list for viewing and caching. Users assume all responsibilities for adhering to licensing guidelines, including restrictions on caching for offline use.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.