3D MultiVision Mobile Application
Inventory management never been so mobile.
Increase visibility of your silos. Go mobile with APM.
APM’s 3D MultiVision mobile application keeps managers and operators fully informed of their inventories from any place, and at any time, 24/7, resulting in new way of interacting with plant operations.
Today’s trend is toward more accurate inventory checks as a means of both better utilizing corporate assets and meeting more stringent fiscal requirements.
APM’s 3D MultiVision mobile application brings the power of knowledge-based reporting to your mobile phone.
Mobile phones can now be used to ensure that all processes run well even in the absence of personnel tasked with manually monitoring the inventory status.
Inventory levels can quickly, easily and accurately be checked from remote locations to ensure a continuous production process.
With cellular networks and sophisticated smart phones, the benefits of data communications can now be extended and shared more easily among key personnel locally and globally, providing them with accurate, timely and relevant information that is most valuable and crucial to smooth production.
As the handheld application is seamlessly integrated with the communications server,even greater benefits accrue:
• Integrate silo inventory reads and assessments
• Securely push silo information and inventory reports
• Enable plant managers to monitor inventory levels from any place
• Receive timely operations efficiency reports across company storage and production sites
• Flexible, allowing users to customize alarm settings such as material usage, shortage and delivery
• Receive inventory financial value reports
- iPod Touch