QuickCRM for SugarCRM and SuiteCRM provides:
- Access to all majors SugarCRM Modules
- Search by name and "My items"
- Global Search
- Display Map of Contacts/Accounts/... close to your current location
- Customize Sort Order
- Place calls to contacts, leads and accounts from lists
- Copy contacts to iPhone/iPad contacts
- Quick access to Last Viewed items
- Alerts for new assignments or modifications of your data by other users
QuickCRM requires the installation of an extension in SugarCRM:
- QuickCRM Mobile CE
- or QuickCRM Mobile Pro.
Users of QuickCRM Mobile Pro will have the capability to:
- Access your Offline
- Customize display
- Customize search fields, search by from/to for dates or numbers
- Save Searches
- Display Dashlets on your Home Page
- Display Map of Contacts/Accounts/... close to a given Contact/Account/...
- Manage Custom modules.
- Manage Custom fields
- Copy iPhone/iPad contacts to CRM
- Automatic log calls in SugarCRM
- and gives you full access to our support team.
You can download free QuickCRM Mobile CE on Sugarforge.org.
- iPod Touch