»The Analytical Scientist« is a free monthly publication on the fields of analytical chemistry, including chromatography, spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, and microscopy. We cover analytical science in part by exploring the hopes, fears, motivations and aspirations of the key figures in the field. Only through exploring why analytical scientists do what they do can we gain a full understanding of the subject.
Inside each issue, you will find:
• A solutions-based approach that reflects the fact that analytical science is no longer just a series of individual techniques but a group of integrated and complementary methods.
• Coverage of the new approaches emerging at the interface of traditional techniques.
• Troubleshooting of real industry problems and case studies illustrating innovative approaches to improve performance.
• Legislation as it affects the analytical sciences.
• Business perspectives from the many industries that rely on analytical science.
• Advice aimed at senior researchers and managers in the analytical sciences, for example, how to manage your career, how to promote innovation within your team and how to run an efficient lab.
• Stories that relate analytical chemistry to real world events, for example, the Olympics, oil spills, food scares, biofuels.
The Analytical Scientist is a publication for analytical scientists, not simply about analytical science.
It’s fresh thinking.
Additional information about The Analytical Scientist iPad app:
• Free unlimited subscription
• Use your existing log in details if you have already subscribed to the website
• In app purchases will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• To learn more about The Analytical Scientist Terms & Conditions visit: http://link.theanalyticalscientist.com/terms-conditions