Job Card App Description
The Job Card app gets rid of paper work by capturing all job hours on the spot. Whether it's out on the job or in the workshop, you can record the hours spent on a job, see job progress, compare actual hours with budget hours and much more. Then to keep the admin team happy, you can export everything you've entered to any email address in a CSV file anytime you want.
Job Card uses a clean simple "drag and drop" interface that keeps you on one page while recording hours making it a lot easier to find and enter information. No more scrolling through endless pages & wading through masses of information just to get the job done.
- Multiple people can enter their job hours.
- See who's on what job
- Compare actual hours with budget hours
- Pause a job and come back to it later.
- Set & view job completion 'Due' dates
- Enter & view basic job details as a reference or memory jogger.
- Mark when a job has been delivered & invoiced.
- Login process with PINs.
- Different authority levels for extra functionality, data entry & data protection.
Once you've downloaded the app it's easy to get going:
1. setup your login
2. create the people in your team
3. create your current or future jobs
The you're ready to start logging hours by dragging a 'People' icon onto a 'Job' icon. Drag the people icon onto another job to pause or complete logging hours for the previous job & start another job. If you're not going on to another job e.g. end of the day, you can drag the people icon back onto the same job icon to pause or complete logging hours for the job.
Put Job Card in your toolbox & get rid of paperwork while on the job.
- iPod Touch