Nail Tech Client is for nail technician's that would like to showcase photos of their work to their clients.
Come and join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nigelgreensapps or on Twitter: @NailTechClient
To begin adding your own photos and changing the look and feel, start by touching the Settings button. For help, touch the Help button within the Settings screen.
The Main Menu can display a logo, a price list and up to 6 different photo categories.
The logo object supports transparency so for the best impression, make sure your logo does too.
You decide what menu buttons are visible. If you hide any (even out of order), the remaining buttons will automatically resize to the available space.
You can rename any or all of the photo buttons to suit your own purposes. E.g. Manicures, Pedicures, Design Ideas, Nail Art etc.
Price List Tips:
Some nail technicians already have their own website and a page listing their prices. You can take advantage of that by setting the Price List Source to URL and entering the full webpage address. E.g. http://www.yourwebsite.com/pricelist.php
Instead of being used as a Price List, the Price List menu button can also be renamed and used as your full website if you prefer. Just set the Price List Source to URL and enter your full website address. E.g. http://www.yourwebsite.com
- Supports all orientations, so your clients can hold your iPad any way they like.
- Clients can browse your visible categories and zoom in on selected photos.
- In-App Help explaining how everything works in detail.
- Up to 6 Photo categories to showcase your work.
- Add as many photos as you like to each category.
- A Settings screen that is used to customise just about everything.
- Client Mode: You can set an Admin Password to protect your settings.
- Manage each photo category separately. While managing your photos, you can add, delete or reorder photos.
- Select a background image from your Photo Album to be used throughout Nail Tech Client.
- Choose a background colour to be used throughout Nail Tech Client.
- Colour Transparency is supported allowing for mixing colour tints and background images.
- Change the Navigation Bar colour, Button colour and Font colour.
- Change the Font type and size. There are over 150 different fonts.
- Add background images from your Photo Album to individual menu buttons.
- Over 16 million colours to choose from.