Eco Cr (www.ecocr.com) is an environmentally friendly solution designed to replace the multitude of paper inspection forms used by auto transporters, repo companies, dealerships, remarketing companies, auto auctions, online sellers, and any other industry that requires an accurate and efficient process for documenting the current condition of vehicles. Functionality includes Intuitive and Interactive Graphical Displays, VIN barcode scanning, VIN decoding, GEO Tagging, Signature Capture, Photo Integration, AIAG Damage Code Integration, and PDF report sharing.
For auto transport purposes Eco Cr allows the driver to conduct an accurate inspection of the vehicle directly on their Smartphone which can be viewed and signed for by the agent at the pickup location. The Condition Report can then be emailed/printed/shared as required by the user (i.e., emailed to pickup location, company, client, etc.).
At the time of delivery, the driver will have a list of the delivered VINs displayed on his Smartphone. The receiving agent reviews the VINs displayed and signs to acknowledge receipt of the vehicles directly on the Smartphone screen. The receiving agent is also able to immediately and accurately note any additional damage present at the time of delivery. The Delivery Report can then be emailed/printed/shared as required by the user (i.e., emailed to pickup location, company, client, etc.).
A few of the many benefits Eco Cr provides:
• Elimination of Paper Forms (Electronic Condition Report and Delivery Receipts) – Electronic forms allow easy and inexpensive storage
• One standardized condition report format that contains all pertinent information for all vehicles and all inspection cases
• Automatic Integration of AIAG Damage Codes for standardized damage descriptions
• Increased accuracy and security (Report is Time, Date, and GPS Location Stamped –Report cannot be edited once signed for at the time of pickup)
• Elimination of uncertainty regarding when, where, and what damage/equipment exists on a vehicle
• Photo Integration (Report includes overall photo’s of vehicle and damage areas chosen by inspector)
• Automatic notification of pickup & delivery (Email report sharing provides real-time status and location of the vehicle to all parties)
• Real-Time proof of delivery reports that are Time, Date, and GPS Location Stamped are immediately available for Invoicing/Accounts Payable functions
• Real-Time updates available to transportation management system to insure database always has accurate and up-to-date vehicle status information throughout the transportation life-cycle
In the future, Automotive Logistics Systems, LLC. (www.alsystemsllc.com),
will also be reviewing the options of offering customized and/or
customizable app designs for those who have special requirements which are
not already baked into the existing product, along with cloud storage and
customized API kits for seamless integration into legacy Transportation
Management Systems. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for
additional information and new product ideas.
- iPod Touch