DepoView for iPad is a simple, easy to use deposition review and management tool designed specifically for use with the iPad.
With DepoView for iPad, you can create a case folder and add transcripts or synchronized video depositions through iTunes® for review or clip creation. Video clips can be precisely edited and shared twith others via email.
• Create and manage multiple case folders
• Access multiple depositions from a single case folder
• Import transcript and video deposition files directly through iTunes®
• Accepts the following import formats from inData Timecoder™ Pro:
- .XML - OpenDVT XML (Transcript only)
- .DVT - DepoView Transcript (Transcript only)
- .DVI - Synchronized video transcript (Video and transcript)
• Multiple navigation options include:
- Play the entire video transcript testimony from the beginning, tapping the video screen to pause or play
- Select keywords from the Word Index to jump directly to a specific video position
- Tap any transcript text to immediately navigate to the associated video position
- Flip through transcript pages, forward or backward, with the touch of a button
• Colored bar scrolls through the associated transcript text during video playback
• Page and line reference are included in the left margin of the transcript
• Create single or multi-segment clips with an easy-to-use highlighter
• Edit clips for precise begin and end points using included tools
• Quickly review clip edits using the “Seek to Start” and “Seek to End” controls
• Share edited clips with others via email as either an MPEG-4 (H.246) file or a Clip Creation Script (.CCS) file for import into TrialDirector®
• Supports Retina Display
• Supports all generations of iPad devices
• Includes access to inData’s top-rated technical support team
iOS 5.1.1 and higher required.