Imagine a mobile app that creates automatic briefs of your legal research as you highlight, no retyping necessary. Sound interesting? Then, download here.
We’ve designed BriefCase. to simplify your life as a law student or practitioner. Built-in dictionary and search functionality turns your iPad into a one-stop legal research powerhouse. Here’s how:
IMPORT: Either open your PDFs with BriefCase. or become a Premium User and send cases to your Inbox via a custom @thebriefcaseapp.com address.
ORGANIZE: Arrange cases into customized folders and organize alphabetically or by date created. Need to quickly find something? Star cases or search with the built-in search bar.
ANNOTATE: With 9 customizable highlight colors you can be sure that BriefCase. will conform to your own annotation scheme. Additional notes added to highlighted text and in the margins will also appear within the brief.
BRIEF: No need to retype, it’s automatic! Each highlight creates a bullet point under it’s custom corresponding label. Better yet, each bullet point links back to the case so you don’t have to waste time flipping through pages.
EXPORT & SHARE: Premium Users can sync cases and associated briefs with Dropbox and other cloud services. Briefs can also be printed and emailed directly from BriefCase. itself.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION: Allows users to import cases via a custom @thebriefcaseapp.com email address and sync work with cloud services. The 12 month subscription is $9.99 and will auto-renew at the end of the term. Additional information:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period