The FedEx Office mobile app allows you to seamlessly print your documents to any FedEx Office location or have it delivered at your convenience. Upload a file for printing from My Online Documents, powered by FedEx Office, from other cloud repositories, such as Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive, or from your email. You can also track the status of a shipment or job order, or find a FedEx Office location at your fingertips.
Standard file types: .pdf, .doc, .ppt, .xls, .rtf, and .txt. and more.
With the app, you can:
- Print to more than 1,800 FedEx Office locations, or have the order shipped to you
- Print presentations, manuals, flyers, sell sheets, or choose your own print and finishing options.
- Log in and have access to all of your other saved documents in My Online Documents, powered by FedEx Office
- Print via Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or your email
- Find your nearest FedEx Office Location
- Track the status of a FedEx® shipment or FedEx Office job order
- iPod Touch