appYpress is an innovative solution dedicated to publish content on the iPad for Publishers, Companies, Public Institutions. AppYpress is designed to manage: Magazines , Catalogs, Publications, Manuals, Brochures, Company Presentations, Technical Documentation, Reports, Internal Communications, Teaching Material, Picture Books, Textbooks.
appYpress allows the customer company to have its own app on the store for its audience of users, whether they are end customers, readers, agents, employees, partners, and a simple and effective publishing tool to manage the content published in the app.
appYpress publishing system is a web application that allows you to edit and publish new editions from PDF documents. The edition is created using a simple web interface, with no other commercial software. You may compose pdf documents and multimedia content (images, video, audio, 360 degree images, links). The publishing system can also insert RSS feeds into two sections dedicated to news and events, or attach external RSS feeds.
The app allows the user to know the published editions, download them, browse and view documents using a powerful reader, play media and consult RSS feeds. Content can be shared via email or social services.
A synchronization system updates contents on end-user devices and updates the statistical information in the publishing system.
Main functions are:
- App publication on store with customer's brand.
- Publication and updating of the contents displayed on the App via publishing system.
- Editions based on PDF format documents.
- Issues covers, status (published, downloaded, updated), actions (download, delete, update, read).
- Read the editions in portrait or landscape mode in single or double page.
- Table of contents, text searches, bookmarks, page thumbnails, zoom, swipe and navigation.
- Display of news generated in the publishing system or external RSS feed.
- Event display, map of the location and events insertion in the iPad calendar.
- Email or social pages, news, events sharing.
- Images galleries, 360-degree images, videos, audios, links associated to single page of an edition.