*** Ymonitor 3.0 for iPad ***, stay informed and focussed on your IT performance and availability.
The applications enables its users to view the availability of their critical business applications and the underlying IT-chains op to the past month.
An IT-chain is a concatenation of business processes (often an application). An IT-chain is divided into several steps. Each step is called a transaction.
Ymonitor measures the availability and performance of each IT-chain and underlying transactions within a critical business application.
All Ymonitor users have access to monitored IT-chains of their applications.
By selecting each one the users have the possibility to view the related alerts triggered within that particular IT-chain.
Ymonitor 3.0 for iPad features:
- View alert, availability, percentile and performance graphs in detail over the past hour, day, week or month;
- Alerting, subscribe to ketens to receive push notifications when their alerts are triggered;
- User customisable graphs allowing you to display the graphs you find interesting and arranging them to your preference;
- Keep an eye on multiple IT-chains at a time and allowing you to re-arrange them to your own preference;
- Auto login function which automatically logs you in saving you time and effort;
- Supports both English and Dutch users.