Thru for iPhone and iPad extends the functionality of the Thru Managed File Transfer Platform to your Apple devices. This includes viewing, uploading, and sending files with extensive security options. The Thru Application provides for the following:
- Sends files or folders of any size or file type
- View common file types with the native iOS viewer or with 3rd party applications unless this is disabled by administrators
- Provide tracking information for files sent using Thru
The Thru Platform’s reliable and secure functionality is supported, while also providing additional functionality in some areas. Powerful security features available for every file transfer include:
- Set an expiration date for links to files
- Require recipient to login to download files
- Send secure and encrypted email message via private messages
- Ability to immediately expire access to files that have been previously sent
- 256-bit SSL/TLS Encryption for data in transit and 256-bit AES Encryption for data at rest
Administrators also have significant control over user access, supporting BYOD policies for business sensitive data.
Administrators can enable or disable access to:
- Native App
- Mobile Web App
- Individual devices by MAC address
- The “Open In” function: Admins can disable the function to restrict access to a view-only mode.
There is no charge for this application, however, it does require an account with Thru.
- iPod Touch