iShow is an intuitive mobile projection app for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The least app that lets you wirelessly connect to a Kodak wireless pico projector to display your photos, videos, office documents, slide shows anytime, anywhere.
Cordless design avoids additional physical cables between devices. Portable, easy and convenient. Plus tidy and neat.
Wireless interface unlocks various platform constraints and enables cross transmission. Allow devices to link easily and efficiently through wireless connection.
Built-in battery supports non-power environment usage when traveling and any random occasions anytime, anywhere.
Support file formats:
- Image (*.jpg, *.png; photo supports up to 24 mega-pixels)
- Video (*.3gp, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v; supports up to 1080p30)
- Microsoft® Word® (*.doc, *.docx; Office 2003/2007/2010)
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® (*.ppt, *.pptx; Office 2003/2007/2010)
- Microsoft® Excel® (*.xls, *.xlsx; Office 2003/2007/2010)
- Adobe PDF (*.pdf)
Also supports cloud storage services (i.e. Dropbox/Sky Drive/Sugar Sync/Google Drive/Box.net). Please note that downloaded files will be automatically renamed by the cloud service API
- iPod Touch