‘BankAssistant’ app is an iPad® based app for DNA appstore. This app is seamlessly integrated with DNA Core. As the name suggests, this app offers extended features and functionality for financial institution’s executives to cross sell and service the clients at the client’s location.
This simple, easy to use yet powerful app, provides:
· Product Search & View
· Product Selection & Recommendation
· New Customer acquisition & information capture
· Standard Deposit & Loan Calculators
· Account Inquiries – Balances, Holds & Statements
· Email Statement in real time
· Account Opening
· Document / Agreements viewing
· Agreements / Documents signing
· Identification Documents Scan & Capture
· Email messaging
· Secure communication with DNA core database
· Works on Branch VPN network
· User sign-on and Authentication
· Activity logging for administration
· Online Account Opening removes the paper, human errors
· Real-time Customer servicing
· Online Agreement Signing & Id Documents capture
· Integration with DNA core
· Cross Selling
· Better Customer Acquisitions & Retention
This app has been designed keeping in mind the information and data security needs of Financial Institutions. The app validates the iPad and the financial institution executive / officer by authenticating the user credentials on the DNA database. It also authenticates the iPad being used to login into the app. Every iPad must be registered on the DNA database to allow the iPad to be able to use the app.
This app consists of 3 key components:
· Apple iPad App (This component)
· WCF Service (To be installed within the DNA Network)
· DNA App (To be installed on DNA core using DNA Toolkit)
The WCF service is deployed within the DNA domain and acts as the bridge between DNA and iPad users.
To ensure security the iPad app works on VPN (Virtual Private Network) or the branch’s Wi-Fi network.