Cisco WebEx Social is a people-centric collaboration application that goes beyond email, portals, and point social networking products to deliver a true collaboration experience - anytime, anywhere.
WebEx Social mobile offers capabilities targeted for remote, and desk less employees. It offers a compelling way for you to stay connected to corporate culture and engaged with colleagues around the globe.
IMPORTANT: WebEx Social for iPhone or iPad works only with WebEx Social applications licenses. If you are unsure if your company has licenses, please contact your IT department.
Administrators: Please refer to Cisco Web Site.
What's new in 3.1 :
• Improved navigation for better navigability between various functionalities
• Collapsible view to see last three comments within activity streams
• Support for primary actions (Like, Comment or Favorite) directly from activity stream
• Multi selection of people when @mention in Microblogs
• Zoom in / Zoom out on content / images
• Grid view to access list of contacts
• Enhanced user profile offers quick ways to interact via real time communications
• Filter posts based on People, Community and Tags
• View list of people who liked your status update or Post
• Chat with other users through instant messaging
• Click to start a video call
• Access enterprise web applications designed for mobile devices
• Customize the look and feel to match your brand
• Full support for iPhone5
• Click to start an instant WebEx meeting (requires Cisco WebEx Meetings Version 4.1 or newer)
• Share a post or an update outside your immediate network, and with anyone in your company
• Support for user and community wall posts
• Favorite and Recent post filters
Features supported from 2.5 :
• Update your status or share your thoughts with colleagues on the go
• Know what others in your network are working on through dynamic activity feed
• Create posts with embedded photos or attached videos and share with your communities and others
• Find the most relevant people, content and communities using enterprise search
• Find experts and follow, email, call, or text them directly from their rich user profile page
• Read full posts and actively participate in discussions
• Ask questions and find answers to your business needs
• Take a photo or choose an existing image and attach to a microblog
• Share an existing post with your contacts
• Ability to 'Like' and mark a post or a microblog as 'Favorite'
• View the thumbnails of images attached to a post or a microblog in the activity stream
• Tap the thumbnail images in activity stream and display in detailed view
WebEx Social 3.1 mobile works with Apple iOS 5.1, 6.0, 6.1 and iOS 7 on iPhone, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 2 with retina display, iPad Mini and iPod touch devices. This application is available for a free download for WebEx Social customers and is designed to work with a premises-based as well as cloud-based WebEx Social solution running version 3.1.1 SR2 or later.
- iPod Touch