Track your work, keep your customers update-to-date, get instant feedback, and provide awesome service all within the ServiceFox app.
Becoming a ServiceFox-enabled business will help you provide top-tier service to each and every customer.
With ServiceFox you can say good-bye to lengthy check-in processes and mile long forms to fill out. Now with a couple of taps and the snap of a camera, both parties can have a trackable ticket on their mobile devices, pre-populated with everyone's contact information and the work to be performed.
As the ticket is updated on either side, ServiceFox will notify you of changes in status, questions, comments, photos or other important information, right within the ticket.
With ServiceFox you can:
• Keep it simple! Track all of your work and customer communication within a single, centralized location.
• Streamline the customer check-in process with the rapid check-in feature or use auto-tickets to allow your customers to automatically create and assign tickets to you.
• Keep everyone in the loop! Provide live updates and two-way communication via mobile push notifications and e-mail alerts.
• Found a customer without the app? No problem! ServiceFox can update them through e-mail and post updates through the web.
• Keep tabs on your business. Use the dashboard reports to see how effectively you are servicing your customers and growing your business.
• Diversify! Export your customer and ticket data for integration with other applications and third-party products.
• Integrate your ServiceFox contacts with the iOS Address Book.
ServiceFox works with almost any industry, just use a little imagination and you’d be surprised how useful ServiceFox can be for any business.
ServiceFox's business mode is available on the iPad Mini and iPad 2, or later and requires iOS 7 or later, a built-in camera, and Internet access.
Consumers can use ServiceFox on the iPhone 4 and higher, iPad 2 and higher, or iPad Mini. iOS 7 or later, a built-in camera, and internet access are also required.
Professional Services Information-
• All business app users may have up to 15 active tickets at one time
• To activate the "Professional Services Mode" subscription and gain access to unlimited active ticket storage, dashboard reports, data extraction and download features, choose a monthly recurring subscription for $14.99 or a 6 month recurring subscription for $79.99
• Your subscription is for a single iTunes account and can be used on additional iPads you own.
• Payments will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
• Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
• For terms and conditions, please visit http://srvcfx.com/home/terms/
- iPod Touch