The Crain's New York Business iPad app keeps you connected with New York’s business community, by providing news and data on who and what you need to know to succeed. The winner of the prestigious 2014, 60th annual Jesse H. Neal Award for Best use of Mobile, Crain’s provides a level of business coverage you won’t find elsewhere. The app includes full content from our award-winning weekly print edition and all the great, daily breaking news content, blogs and video from our Web site.
Everything you have come to expect from Crain’s. . . and a whole lot more
• Best local business news and essential information to doing business in New York
• Lists, data, blogs, opinion, video and everything else you expect from Crain’s
• Daily economic, political, business and executive coverage.
• Read offline
• Easily share stories with colleagues and friends
• Download today for FREE
Succeeding in New York just got a whole lot easier.
The app is free to download.
If you are already a digital subscriber to Crain's you can access all content on the app using your existing log in information from our Web site, CrainsNewYork.com.
If you are a paid print subscriber to Crain's, you can add access to the to iPad app by entering your print customer number and Zip code to sync up your accounts.
There are two app subscription plans available: Monthly $9.99 and annual for $54.99.
Download the app and enjoy Crain’s in a whole new way!
Details about your subscription:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm your purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at a rate of $9.99 for monthly subscriptions and $54.99 for annual subscriptions.
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.