The CPA Practice Advisor App is the ultimate resource for mobile accounting and tax professionals. The app offers instant access to all of the valuable content and tools available in the print and online editions of CPA Practice Advisor, including reviews, columns and features written by credentialed CPAs and the most respected Thought Leaders around the profession.
You also get access to daily news directly related to running a successful tax and accounting firm, as well as issues affecting clients that you need to be aware of. Plus you can receive CPE credit for participating in free webcasts, or watch streaming videos, listen to podcasts, read white papers or browse through products in the online buyers guide.
- View reviews of the technologies you use to run your practice, and those used by many small businesses.
- Daily news about the most important tax and accounting issues.
- Customizable searches and saving of articles.
- Watch videos on the technologies and issues facing tax and accounting firms.
- Listen to podcasts on critical practice issues from the top Thought Leaders serving the profession.
- Share news, columns, videos and other content with colleagues via email or social media.
- Read the most recent digital version of CPA Practice Advisor, or search through an archived library of past issues.
CPA Practice Advisor, Accounting Firm Management, Tax Firm Management, Accounting Software Reviews, Tax Software Reviews, Bookkeeping Software Reviews, Intuit, QuickBooks Online, CCH, Thomson Reuters, Small Business News, Payroll News, Tax News, Compliance News, Financial Audit, Sales Tax News, Sales Tax Software Reviews, Small Business Software Reviews, SaaS Accounting, Cloud Accounting, Online Accounting, Document Management Software Reviews, W-2 Software Reviews, 1099 Software Reviews, Accounting Magazine, Innovation Awards, Women in Accounting Awards, 40 Under 40 Awards, Who’s Who in Accounting, Readers Choice Awards, Thought Leader Symposium, Tax and Accounting Hall of Fame, CPE, Webcasts, Webinars, Accounting Videos, Firm of the Future.