iBath – An i-way for bathroom professionals
Bathroom products manufacturing skills and technology in China is becoming more advanced, sophisticated and mature in the recent years. With the professionalism these China manufactures have geared up with from the past years, they are all ready to get connected to the other side of the professionals i.e. the contractors, designers and etc in a more efficient way – the i-way.
The traditional B2B platform is not efficient enough in this i-century. Some of the B2B platforms are too disorganized and flooded with too much information which makes it uneasy for the contractors or designers to look for the right source for their projects. Often, people have to fly from all over the world to trade fairs to source the right manufacturers. Manufacturers produce thick hardcopy version of catalog with too much products coverage most of the time and it is ineffective to target customers with only single product needs as it is difficult for customers to pin down what they really want. As a result, customers end up taking these heavy books home without much value. Nonetheless, it is not environmentally friendly.
iBath comes in as a world leader of Bathroom Sourcing App to fill this gap between the bathroom professionals, between contractors/designers and sophisticated China manufacturers. Below are the features as well as benefits for using iBath Bathroom Sourcing App:-
- Easy accessibility – The application is designed to be used on any mobile device so that it can be used anytime and anywhere. The need to carry many catalogs to worksites is not necessary anymore but will be replaced by one device which has the ability to view various manufacturers’ catalogs.
- Organized Catalog – Catalog is organized with different product types which facilitate different customers’ needs. Very detailed product spec can also be viewed from the application.
- Searchable Catalog – Catalog is designed for searching so that it increases the effectiveness and avoid flipping through the heavy hardcopy catalog.
- Quality Assurance of Manufacturers – iBath only accepts manufacturers who pass our reviewing and screening process which provides quality assurance but not information overflow.
- QR Code Scanner – iBath includes a QR Code Scanner which customers can use it to tag down the products that they are interested in during trade fair. QR code can be found next to each individual product in participating manufacturers’ booth.
- Formality – iBath ensures formality within the Bathroom Sourcing Application including presentation on product description or product spec. Assistance and guidelines are provided to manufacturers to build their catalog on the application. By doing so, better communication is enhanced and any communication barrier can be knocked down.
- One-click Enquiry – iBath serves as a directory for manufacturers contacts. Customers can send enquiry on any products by just one-click within the application and enquiry will send directly to the corresponding manufacturers.
- iPod Touch