RevCo Scout – Ag Field Scouting Revolutionized!
NEW in 2014: Observation based scouting. Walk through the field and make any observation needed whether it’s an issue, crop details, a note or a photo. Scout the way you want! ON iPad
RevCo Scout™ is an intuitive mobile app for agricultural retailers, professional crop consultants and farmers to identify, record, and report crop issues. Boasting one of the most robust libraries of issues with 1,000’s of images and issue types, Scout allows users to identify weeds, insects, beneficials and diseases for 300+ crops including specialty crops.
Users can create fields in the app, or use the RevCo Scout Web account to upload existing SHP files or integrate your SST Software field boundaries. Scouting reports can be sent from the field to the customer or retailer specialist and even order chemical applications to resolve issues.
• Record events on a field – notes, issues, photos, crop conditions.
• GPS Enabled Scouting – Location-based scouting.
• NEW in 2014 – Observation based scouting. Record any issue in the field based on your observation.
• NEW in 2014 – Continue scouting when you lose a connection, your iPad will sync in the background when your connection resumes.
• NEW in 2014 – High contrast mode allows you to switch views to avoid sun glare on the iPad
• NEW in 2014 – Corn Yield Estimator
• Once you have set up your RevCo Scout Web account, you can begin customizing your reports, editing reports and managing multiple scout users in the field from your desktop.
• Geared for Success - RevCo Scout allows you to leave much of your old gear at home. It takes advantage of, and integrates with the iPad's native functionality such as maps, GPS, note-taking, camera, email and drawing. Plus, it syncs with RevCo’s exclusive issue database for quick reference and more.
• Unified scouting records for whole farm management - RevCo Scout has created a partnership with SST Software to integrate your SST Summit field boundaries into our scouting platform.