Envoy modernizes visitor registration: from collecting names, signatures, and photos, to organizing and browsing everything later. It's a joy to use.
• Make the right first impression: Replace old hand-written logbooks with a simple, friendly, and easy-to-use user interface. Envoy is designed for the iPad, and looks great in both portrait and landscape orientations.
• Collect information relevant to your business: In addition to name, email, and phone number, you can collect anything: addresses, identification numbers, social media handles, etc. It’s up to you to decide what to ask.
• Protect your intelectual property: Your visitors can sign NDAs, waivers, and other legal agreements. You can later download these signed documents as PDFs. Oh, and we’ll provide you with a professional NDA by default.
• Put faces to names: Have visitors get their picture taken with the front-facing camera on the iPad. Use this for enhanced security and badge identification.
• Print badges directly from the iPad: No computers or ugly cables required. Print process is seamlessy integrated into the visitor registration flow. Currently compatible with Brother™’s QL-710W and QL-720NW printers.
• Envoy works in the cloud: Registrations are securely stored online and accessible from your desktop or mobile device. Signed legal agreements are available to download as PDFs. All Envoy devices can be configured from one place. • Requires an Envoy account.
• If you need help with anything, contact us at email@example.com