The iOSHA Health, Safety & Environmental products built for the iPad / iPad Mini mobile platform is a comprehensive app designed for HSE Auditors or Consultants in large organizations or small consulting firms who service the Oil & Gas, Energy, Manufacturing and other industries Compliance requirements. It is a Native application framework (no browsers) geared to keep pace with the mobile workforce, revolutionizes Auditing processes, keep pace with the mobile workforce by leveraging the flexibility of the iPad. iOSHA HSE replaces the need for paperwork to be carried on-site as CFR regulatory documentation and checklists are available through the app. Checklists with pre-defined responses can be created and completed using an intuitive interface designed specifically for touch-centric computing. Pre-defined response lists can be managed in the app for accurate, consistent and measurable responses across operations and sites. Using iOSHA’s HSE technology for your auditing data acquisition will drastically reduce the time it takes to complete an audit. Audit findings are enhanced with photographic evidence, captured through the iPad, to support best practice or highlight areas of improvement.
If you require assistance in deploying iOSHA HSE for iPad, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on your organization’s implementation.
Features include, but not limited to:
• Efficient user experience, optimized for touch-centric computing
• No Time-to-Productivity
• Intuitive Help Overlays
• Media Capture with Smart Album
Optional SaaS HSE Portal coming in Q4 2013
• iOSHA HSE is designed to take advantage of Software-as-a-Service over the Cloud, complementing field and back office responsibilities, Synchronizing field data into the SaaS backend and Pushing real-time data to the field. Custom ports are available for interfacing with legacy systems to Synchronize & Push information.
• At-a-Glance information Hub
• Preset Filter options
• Direct record launch
• Create custom BBS, Audits and Management Review forms to capture diverse informational needs
• Generate standard auditing data reports for export in csv format for manipulation in your software of choice;
OSHA CFR Regulation
I• nsert OSHA information directly into audits for 29 CFR 1903 (Inspections, Citations & Proposed Penalties), 1904 (Recording & Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illness), 1910 on worker health and safety for General Industry, 1926 on worker health and safety for the Construction Industry, 1928 on worker health and safety for the Agricultural Industry and 1960 on worker health and safety for General, Construction & Agricultural Industries, and Federal Employees.