With the DineTime® Host app for the iPad, restaurants can effectively organize and manage waiting and seated guests to improve speed and service while accessing real-time statistics and collecting valuable guest information, such as visit details and guest notes.
Guest loyalty quickly grows because guests can trust DineTime to help hostesses keep the order of the list and track the quoted wait time. And because restaurants can notify guests that their table is ready via text messaging to the guest's cell phone - guests are freed from the restaurant lobby while the restaurant is freed from costly pagers.
DineTime is designed and supported by QSR Automations®, a leader in restaurant technology. QSR has been helping casual and fine dining restaurant businesses since 1996 to maximize efficiencies and delight guests through innovative in-store, online, and mobile kitchen display, recipe viewer, table management, and reservations solutions.
Key features and benefits of the DineTime app include:
* Eliminates costly pagers and gives guests freedom via customizable text messaging notifications
* Maximizes organization so restaurants can easily manage the wait list as well as keep track of seated guests
* Easily add parties to the wait list, building the guest book - including party name, party size, estimated wait time, notes, phone number, and email address
* Interactive guest search within the guest book - with search capabilities by name, phone, email - to automatically populate information to the wait list from the guest book
* Intuitively view waiting list and seated list, leveraging graphical status icons and the ability to sort by time, party name, and party status as well as waiting, seated, and finished parties
* Quickly see guest information and average wait times from the main screen in real time, with a graphical summary dashboard for guest and party data by day, week, month, or year
* Track party totals, wait time variances, and other key data while giving managers the ability to view waiting and seated information from anywhere inside or outside of the restaurant
* Build a guest database to get to know guests and enhance marketing efforts
* Use multiple devices simultaneously from anywhere within the same restaurant during the busiest times
* Rapid installation, a highly graphical, intuitive solution that requires little training for restaurant team members
* Stability, reliability, and efficiency from proven architecture with built in redundancy to ensure no data is ever lost