DQ Inspector (DQi) is a Data Capture App, built for iPhone, iPad and iPad Mini devices. It revolutionizes the Product Inspection process performed in conjunction with the GS1 Data Quality Framework (DQF). This automated data capture application eliminates many manual steps involved in recording physical attributes associated with the inspection of consumer goods. Using Wireless devices that connect directly to the mobile app via Bluetooth, users carry out physical inspections, recording weights and dimensions without hand-keying data or writing on paper.
DQ Inspector is a stand-alone application that operates in both a networked and offline environment. The App has an embedded file management and communications system that allows the user to import product inspection sets in CSV format either from a server or via email attachment. The user can perform an inspection against that data and export the results file via the same methods. This data can then be further analyzed or routed to other downstream systems to generate DQF KPI reports or initiate workflow activities in a Product Information Management (PIM) system.
• Validates attributes against GS1 and GDSN Standards
• Compliant with the principals defined in the GS1 DQF (Product Inspection Procedure)
• Support for the GS1 DQF Master Data Quality KPI’s- including: overall item accuracy, generic attribute accuracy, dimensions & weight accuracy and hierarchy accuracy
• Built-in GS1 tolerances database for all GS1/GDSN flexible and non-flexible packaging configurations
• Ability to import customizable tolerances file
• Support for the inspection of consumer and non-consumer trade items
• Annotate item inspection with support for: text files, video, audio and images
• Tag image orientation e.g. front of pack, back of pack, etc.
• Built-in file and folder management
• Import/export files via email or server
• Server support and synchronization for Windows, IBM i (AS/400, iSeries, System i) and Linux. Optional server-side software (DQ Server) is required.
• Library folder for storing user-defined documents and procedures
• Support for Bluetooth devices - barcode scanners, weighing scales and digital calipers
• Built-in 1D/2D barcode scanner using on-board device camera
• Tooltips and on-board help
• Information icon available on all screens for additional assistance
• Support for English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese
- iPod Touch