The Latin American Leadership Forum is a dynamic, project-focused, infrastructure marketplace bringing together 600+ leading executives from throughout Latin America and the world, key Latin American and local policymakers, and public and private financial institutions.
- Hear from The Strategic 100 Latin American Infrastructure Project Sponsors
- Schedule private meetings with 12 Project Sponsors
- Participate in 8+ Workshops, and Breakfasts, on Countries, Projects, & Opportunities
- Enjoy Market-Driving Keynotes from CEOs and Ministers
- Create Business Development Communities: Through Participation in Receptions, Informal Networking, and Access to GViP when you register!
- iPod Touch