Attending virtual environments and webcasts has never been easier! If you are part of a mobile workforce or just away from your computer, you still can stay connected by accessing webcasts or virtual environments both live and on-demand on your iPad!
With a sleek, finger-friendly design, the iPad experience allows you engage in fully immersive, interactive events.
The intuitive user interface mirrors our desktop platform, allowing you to quickly and easily leverage the same great features and functionality such as:
• Live and VOD Webcasts complete with Video, Slides, Q&A, Polling and much more.
• Search and discovery of content
• Interact with built in chat and networking tools
• Engage with subject matter expert rooms
And much more…
To attend an event simply:
• Register for the event at the URL specified in your event invitation.
• On the confirmation page or the confirmation email sent to you, click the URL provided and you will be prompted to install the application or to indicate that you have already installed it.
• Once the application has been downloaded you will enter the event.
• Prior to joining your first virtual environment, the iPad application must be installed.
• A minimum OS level of iOS 4.3 is required.
• Users must be on a WiFi or 3G/4G network connection
• Presentation quality is dependent upon quality of the network connection.
- iPod Touch