SkyDesk CRM Mobile offers mobile access to your customer information stored online in SkyDesk CRM. SkyDesk CRM, part of Fuji Xerox’s business collaboration cloud service suite, offers complete customer relationship life-cycle management for managing your Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Inventory activities in a single system.
Things you can do with SkyDesk CRM for iPhone/iPad:
- Access Contacts, Accounts, Vendors, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Call Logs, and Cases in CRM
- View, Create, Edit, and Delete records in all supported modules
- Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
- Customer information added/modified offline is auto-synced to the Web once network connectivity is restored
- Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
- Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
- Import contacts from your iPhone address book
- Export contacts from CRM to your iPhone Address book
- Access the "Related Notes" and "Related Potential" information from the record details page
- Export events from CRM to iCal
- View Contacts, Leads and Accounts near your current location on a Map
- Convert Leads to Contacts, Accounts, or Potentials
- View and Upload Photos for Contacts and Leads
- Use SMS with Contacts and Leads from iPhone
- To use this application from your iPhone/iPad, you must enable Mobile Edition access in your online SkyDesk CRM account.
- To start using SkyDesk, you must first sign up to become a user.
- Communication fees may apply.
* Maintenance schedule will be announced in the SkyDesk website in advance.
* You can view and edit records on your iPhone/iPad without connecting to the SkyDesk server. The data will be uploaded when you sync your device with the server after you finish editing.
- Please email us to email@example.com or contact us for any other inquiries from our support page.
- iPod Touch