Userbooster allows you to manage your LDAP server from anywhere.
- Microsoft Active Directory, eDirectory, Unix/Linux/MacOS and any generic OpenLDAP servers.
- SSL/TLS connections.
- Popular authentication mechanisms, including Kerberos.
- LDAP queries for object filtering.
- Object properties filtering by name and value.
- User, Group and Organizational Unit objects are supported explicitly for easier management.
- Object properties can be optionally grouped by schema class names or by must-have/may-have attribute specifications.
- Creation, deletion and editing of custom-typed objects.
- Active Directory and generic LDAP date/time properties with all sub-fields.
- Active Directory specific editable UAC and read-only SID properties.
- Password changing and account unlocking for user objects.
- User group membership editing.
- Optional detailed server interaction log viewing.
- Same configuration file format with Userbooster/Windows version. You can create and configure set of server profiles on Userbooster/Windows application and then use them on Userbooster/iPhone and vice versa. Just configuration file should be copied from one application to other.
- import/export of configuration settings through mail or http/https
- merge functionality of different configuration settings
- outstanding filter selection options below the search pane
- mapped attribute feature for telephone, mail, url, etc.