Scouting is being taken to a whole new level. Never before has so much information been made available at your fingertips. From product details and market prices, to current inventory and sales history, the information is there to make a confident purchasing decision easy. See immediately if a product is considered Hazmat. Or whether inventory has been selling and at what price. Avoid wasting precious time and money learning these things later.
And the benefits don't stop there. Just look at everything made available on every product being sold on Amazon.com.
NOTE: A subscription to Amazon Pro Merchant and SellersToolbox BASIC are required to make use of this application.
• Integrated barcode scanner - nothing else to install
• Voice search - Provided by the device
• Amazon's price if they are selling the product
• Quick icons to search product on other websites
• Color coded sale rank background - From bright green to red
• Sales rank number and percentage in its category
• Tapable image showing full screen version
• Add-On Item indicator if the product is a part of the program
• Oversize indicator when product will be assessed oversize fees
• Hazmat indicator if Amazon.com's FBA program will not allow the product
• Search for products using a UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN, or any plain text
• Weight and dimensions
• See the lowest 6 New and Used offers as well as the lowest 5 FBA offers
• Market pricing with tappable NET to show a complete breakdown of fees
• Lowest seller name, feedback, and rating for each condition
• Features listed under the price and shipping information on Amazon.com
• Full text descriptions of the product
• Deep product information such as the list price, manufacturer, number of customer reviews, the customer star rating, and more
• Shopping cart functionality
* The following features require being signed up for a PRO or ADVANCED account on SellersToolbox.com.
• List of skus in inventory for the product
• Details of each sku include the sku text, item condition, quantity, cost, price, and item note
• Sales data show the total sold, date of last sale, and the price
• Sales history for 30 and 90 days includes number sold, number returned, and the average selling price
• The last 5 sales are provided with their details
• Supplier list and ability to create new suppliers
• Shopping cart for each supplier in addition to the General one
Shopping Cart: Use to prepare listings by entering a supplier, condition, quantity, cost, price, and item notes. A cart exists for each supplier. Change carts while shopping to help organize purchases and facilitate more detailed reporting.
Market Pricing: Displays net profits for the lowest New, Used, and FBA offers. Also see the lowest 6 offers for each.
Sellers: A list of other merchants selling the product with their prices, feedback and rating. Know who else is selling and whether it is worth trying to compete.
Inventory: Always know how many items are still for sale, what they are priced at, and what they cost. Avoid purchasing too much inventory or know to buy everything available.
Sales: See how well the item is selling if it is a repeat purchase. Makes buying the right number of items much easier and eliminates guessing.
Search Icons: Tap the icon to search the product on these websites - CamelCamelCamel, BookScouter, Amazon, eBay, and Pricegrabber. When it is time to dig deeper, these websites are just a tap away.
Feature list: Shows the features listed on the Amazon Product detail page.
Descriptions: Displays the Item Description from the Amazon Product detail page helping ensure the product in hand is the same as the listing on Amazon.
Product Information: Lists the Amazon price, ASIN, Brand, Manufacturer, Model, Product Type, Category Group and Sales Category.
- iPod Touch