Africa Telecoms is the first fully integrated African Telecoms publication and website aimed at carriers, service providers, network operators, ministers and regulators. To this end we strive to ensure that experts from all of these groups are represented in the magazine on a regular basis.
This monthly magazine is the industry leading guide providing the very latest telecoms news, expert analysis, key issues and trends affecting the telecoms industry across the African continent.
About auto-renewing subscriptions and in-app purchases for Africa Telecoms:
- Subscriptions offered are for 1 year with a new issue of Africa Telecoms published monthly.
- Subscription pricing:
1 year: $17.99
- Single issues are charged at $1.99 per issue
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- iPod Touch