Enter Safran's world of innovation and high technology. Discover the unrivaled experience of moving through a 3D airport. Navigate across 360° and interact with the different levels to discover Safran and the wide variety of our aerospace, defense and security businesses.
- An airport environment shown in full 3D
- 6 levels, each with its own environment and ambience
- Real-time 360° navigation
- Dynamic presentation of our flagship products
- Animated sequences to show Safran's latest technologies
- Amazing photos and videos
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
See Safran from a whole new perspective!
Safran is a leading international high-technology group and Tier-1 supplier of systems and equipment for aerospace (propulsion, equipment), defense and security. Operating worldwide, Safran has 62,500 employees and generated sales of 13.6 billion euros in 2012. Comprising a number of companies, Safran, working alone or in partnership, holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. To keep pace with changing markets, Safran applies a proactive research and development policy, including R&D expenditures of 1.6 billion euros in 2012. Safran is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris, and the company's share is part of the French stock market index CAC 40.
- iPod Touch