With baramundi Mobile Agent, you can use your device as an end user to access a self-service portal, which your system administrator provides through your company's baramundi Management Suite. In this portal, you can install recommended apps with baramundi Mobile Agent and check the compliance status of your device.
Please note that: baramundi Mobile Agent requires the client management software baramundi Management Suite to be installed and the baramundi Mobile Devices module to be licensed in your company. Your device must be managed through baramundi Management Suite in order to use the app’s features. To create a connection to your company, you will need access data from your system administrator.
Proceed as follows:
1. Download baramundi Mobile Agent. The app is installed on your device.
2. Use the access data provided by your system administrator to connect to your company’s baramundi Management Suite.
3. Confirm with "Activate" and the following dialogs.
4. baramundi Mobile Agent is now active. Now you can select the "Kiosk" from the selection at the bottom of the screen to request apps or settings provided by your system administrator.
5. You can now select the "Compliance" item from the selection at the bottom of the screen to check the compliance of your device.
If you need support or help using baramundi Mobile Agent, please contact your system administrator.
About baramundi Management Suite:
baramundi Management Suite is a software solution for managing and remotely maintaining your PC clients, servers, and mobile devices in corporate environments. Among other things, its services include:
- Installing and cloning operating systems
- Distributing software, updates, and patches
- Automated inventories of hardware and software
- Integrated management of mobile devices
- Energy management for PC workstations
- Automated backup of data and user settings
- Protection of data and data carriers against unauthorized access
The manufacturer is baramundi software AG, an independent German company from Augsburg. The German and European data protection standards are taken into account and met during development.
If you have any questions on baramundi Management Suite and managing your device with this solution, please contact your company's IT department.
- iPod Touch